Friday, July 11, 2008

Resources for Colorado Dancers

A fan from New Jersey writes the RMS Blog with some resources for dancers...

Hello all. I am a 26 year old dancer that follows all of the latest news pretty closely and attends most of the conventions even outside of New Jersey (where I'm located). I wanted to let you know about a new dancer website called Jig Tv. It has all the best choreographers on it. Dancers can create profiles for free and upload videos for contests, etc. If you subscribe (not sure how much, but I know it's cheap) you can actually take classes from the choreographers on there. They have Brian Friedman, Travis Wall, Blake McGrath, Nick Bass, and the girl that used to run the Nuggets Dancers Sarah Schachterle (she just taught out here and we called her Shack). Word has it that Wade Robson will soon be added as well. Anyway, I thought you might want to let your readers know..

Also, Boogiezone is a great one too. Shack just signed with them to teach in LA in October and if you look it up on youtube, there is tons of footage. It's the same big names; Brian Friedman, Wade Robson, Etc. So, I thought these were two great updates for you and since a girl that worked with all of the cheerleaders out in Colorado is featured on both of them, I thought I'd let you know. I am in Spring Lake, New Jersey and have to go up to the city for classes normally, but Shack came down here and gave us her newsletter/bio.

Ok, thanks and if you'd like, I'll keep you posted on other events.

Carly Gainsberg

Thanks Carly. I am sure our readers will appreciate the update on Shack!