Friday, July 11, 2008

Nuggets Dancers Director checks in with the RMS Blog

Hi! My name is Amy Jo Wagner and I am the new dance team director and choreographer for the Denver Nuggets and the Colorado Crush. I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself and to thank you for all the support you've given my dance teams. I truly appreciate how often you update your website with dance team news and information. Being new to Denver, I've found your website to be very informative and quite entertaining to review. Thank you again for all your postings of Nuggets Dancers and Crush Girls news. I look forward to reading more about the dance teams here in Denver.

Sincerely,
Amy Jo Wagner
Dance Team Director/Choreographer
Denver Nuggets Dancers
Colorado Crush Girls
ajwagner@pepsicenter.com
(303) 405-1206