Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rocky Mountain Spirit Blog gets National Recognition

The RMS Blog was frankly an experiment when it was started. Inspired by the seemingly lack of knowledge of all the adult entertainment team opportunities in the state of Colorado, low audition attendance for many of those "unknown" teams, and the Professional Cheerleader Blog, this website has been confirmed as a valuable one stop tool for Colorado cheerleaders and dancers.

The Blog recently received national mention twice on the Professional Cheerleader Blog.

Friday, January 11, 2008

"...There's also a great blog out there about Denver-area dance teams. (I don't know the person who writes it, so I can't recall the exact name of it just now. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please send me a note - sasha@procheerleaderblog.com.)..."

For the complete article, click here.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Last week I gave a shoutout to some of the other great pro cheer blogs out there on the net. There was one I really liked, but couldn't remember the name. But I've got it now and I encourage you all to check out the Rocky Mountain Spirit Blog. It's got great coverage of the pro dance teams in Colorado. If you live in - or a fan of teams in - the Centennial State, this is one for your bookmarks!"

For the complete article, click here.

Thank you PCB for your positive comments and support!