Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where Are They Now - Lea Gambino

Former 03 - 05 Wild Bunch and 05 - 06 Denver Nuggets dancer Lea Gambino is still living the dance dream...in the Lone Star State.

Lea is in her rookie season as a cheerleader for the Allen Wranglers professional indoor football team. You can't ignore her Colorado roots in her profile:

Years as an AWC: First Year
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
College: University of Colorado
Occupation: Marketing
My favorite color is: Baby Blue
Best movie I ever saw was: Walk the Line
My Astrological sign is: Aries
Favorite vacation spot: Florence, Italy.
If I could have a super power it would be: To control the weather. I would be fun to make it snow in July.
The best meal I ever ate was: I can’t say just one meal, I love food way to much! I am Italian, so pasta with my mom’s homemade sauce wins every time.
My favorite charity is: Human Society
Why I love being an AWC: Being able to have the opportunity to do what I love on a daily basis, and of course the amazing fans.




Lea is 4th from the left in the back row.


Lea is 1st on the left.