Monday, June 18, 2007

Where Are They Now? Julee Lovato



Meet Julee Lovato
Current member of the AFL Kansas City Brigade Girls and former member of the Belles Performance Team.

I am so excited to be back for my second year with the Brigade! Since moving from a small mountain town near Vail, CO, I have made Kansas City my home. Some of the things I love about Kansas City are the jazz music and of course the barbeque; it has become one of my favorite meals!

I am fortunate to have been raised by loving parents. They provided me with a strong foundation and taught me to “Live the Life I Love.” I do miss my parents at times, but the Brigade Girls have become my family away from home and I love them all! It also helps to have my cat Nellie with me, who is the cutest thing ever! When I am not cheering on the Brigade I work for a non-profit organization. We strive to help children all over the world overcome the burdens of poverty. We also try to help kids become healthy, educated, and contributing members of society.

I find my job to be very rewarding, but my true passion has always been dance. Some of my dance accomplishments include: Walt Disney World Florida, Pro Danza Italia, and choreography for the Coors Silver Bullet Girls, who worked with Snoop Dogg and The Game. I have been told by several people that I look like Penelope Cruz. I don’t think so, but I will let you be the judge. I can’t wait to get on the field and cheer on the Brigade!